I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Blog Your Blessing Sunday - Exhaustion the Good Kind



This is the first BYBS post of 2009. I'm going to be trying very hard to not miss a Sunday even though some Sunday's the post may be a bit late. That is usually due to spending time with family and friends on Sundays that cut into my online time but that isn't so bad. The BYBS posts are a blessing in themselves. They help me see all those little blessings that sometimes are taken for granted and they help me reflect on the past week. At the same time I have the great opportunity of reading the blessings posted by others in the BYBS blogroll.

I am now officially exhausted but it is the good kind of exhaustion that is a blessing. It means there has been so much activity with family and friends they have seriously tuckered me out! It means I've had the time of my life enjoying my family and friends. It's the happy kind of exhaustion. It also means I'm getting a bit excited about our upcoming winter vacation.

Happy New Year :)

Garden Gnome
©2006-2008


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.