I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, January 16, 2009

Back Home

[sorry no picture today]

Good evening :) This is just a short post to let you know we arrived home safe and sound from our winter vacation. We had a six hour delay at the airport so after landing we arrived at the park & fly motel to rest enough for the driving leg of the journey. The road conditions as we drew closer to home were surprisingly dry. After making a couple of stops and an unexpected detour, we were glad to be home. I put a chuck roast and potatoes into the countertop roaster knowing it would be a late dinner but after the last couple of days we really needed a home cooked meal.

I took lots of pictures while we were away and of course I picked up a few things to share with you. Watch for an evening post tomorrow with the starts of our winter vacation highlights.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:36 PM

    Welcome home, I missed you
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandra, it was nice to get away and enjoy a bit of sun but it's always nice to come home :) I think you appreciate home just a bit more after being away.

    Take care,

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.