I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Are We Going To Mash That Turkey?

A lot of people don't realize I have a few linguistic problems.  Sometimes they can be a bit funny.  Yesterday was our Thanksgiving feast.  Mashed potatoes were on my brain but when I went into the kitchen to ask my husband about the turkey it came out as "are we going to mask that turkey?"  Well we just broke out into hysterical laughter!  I think you really have to understand both of us as we really do have wicked senses of humour.  This was one of those slips of tongues that just triggered fits of laughter!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.