I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, October 04, 2010

Mr. Perfect

Mr Perfect doll
Mr. Perfect
September27, 2010

Honest to goodness my husband really is Mr. Perfect as far as husbands go.  I decided to get him a stand-in so he can take the occasional day off of being Mr. Perfect.  He says cute things like "Sweetheart, your hot bubble bath is ready" and "Good morning!  I've made you breakfast in bed again."   He even has a beautiful big smile just like my husband's.  Isn't the stand-in simply adorable?
Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.