I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, October 22, 2010

Highway Construction

highway construction
Highway Construction
October 7, 2010

It is inevitable that highway construction goes hand in hand with road trips.  As road trips go while we did run into highway construction both ways we experienced minimal delays.  At some points heavy traffic congestion was more problematic than any construction.  We were very lucky!  Both construction and traffic congestion tend to bring out the worst in some drivers.  We saw one horrid accident that was obviously fatal on the way down, had one very close call in heavy traffic while there but other than that it was fairly average traffic sprinkled with a few bonehead moves. We had for the most part clear, dry road conditions too.  My gosh, looking back we really did have wonderful traveling conditions both ways.  Here's hoping the next trip will be just as smooth.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.