I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Oh Those 'Happy Days'

I was quite saddened to learn of the passing of Tom Bosley on October 19 at the age of 84.  He played the role of Howard Cunningham, the patriarch of the sitcom Happy Days that aired from 1974 to 1984 on ABC.  Set in the 1950's the show was a reminder of gentler times that stressed good family values.  Thanks Tom for the Happy Days you shared with us.  You will be remembered fondly in our hearts forever!  RIP




Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


1 comment:

  1. I used to watch Happy Days all the time as a kid. That show always brought back fond memories. I wondered what ever happend to wholesome shows that had a good message and at the same time made you feel good.... Roger

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.