I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, October 15, 2010

Smokey Mountain High

smokey mountains of Tennessee
Smokey Mountain High
October 7, 2010

On our way to our vacation home we hit Tennessee at night so there wasn't a lot to see although the altitude changes did trigger a sinus attack.  On the way back we woke to the beautiful view of the Tennessee mountains having stopped over night.  We made a couple of side jaunts to enjoy the view.  Tennessee is such a beautiful state!  I just love the fog over the mountains that do make them look smokey, don't you?

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.