I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

police punch buggy
Police Punch Buggy
September 27, 2010

My husband and I play the punch buggy game when on road trips.  Hey it helps to pass the time and gives a few laughs.  I must say today I am officially winning having scored an old VW van but I'm sure that will change very quickly as my husband has eagle eyes for punch buggies!  I picked up this adorable Car 59 punch buggy at the flea market.  It is die cast metal with door, boot and hood that open in scale 1/24 of a 1959 VW Beetle painted as a police car.  The license plate is California BUGGIN!  It really is cute, don't you think?

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.