I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - Getting Back into Routine

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

This past week has been all about adjusting from a three week vacation followed by a weekend of Thanksgiving celebrations.  Now it is time to get back into our home routine that with any luck we will have established before we head out again.  It's also been a week of change especially on the blogging front as I took the steps to take one of my blogs in a slightly different direction and one of my blogging networks has introduced changes that need to be worked into my daily routines. 

If you think about it daily routines are themselves a blessing.  They help us get through the day hopefully not too flustered.  At the end of the day thanks to daily routines we can sit back, enjoy a sunset and say this has been a good day.  The nice thing about daily routines is they become second nature and they aren't written in stone.  When they are disrupted we feel slightly out of sinc and yet the routines quickly re-establish.  I was surprised at how quickly my daily routine at home established itself at our vacation home and upon returning home how once everything settled down the rountines were just there like an old friend :)

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.