I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, October 25, 2010

A Short Meme

I've been blogging now for over four years so by now if you've been following my blogs you will know that family is my first priority.  I love cooking, gardening, traveling and if you dig a little bit further into some of my blogs you will know I am a nature lover, have a serious shoe fettish, have a very low tolerance for telemarketers, hate the HST, love a multitude of crafts, am a Photoshop® enthusiast and avid DIYer.  Oh I forgot one of the most apparent things you already know about me.  I love gnomes!

I thought it would be fun to share a short meme.  A meme is a blogging term for sharing a few personal details on my blog for you the reader.  I actually wrote a much detailed meme to share but then decided it was a bit too reveals.  So here are a few things I haven't shared before:

  • My favourite snack food is broccoli
  • I sleep with thumbs tucked in under my fingers.
  • My favourite and most used small kitchen appliance is my KitchenAid® stand mixer.
  • I started blogging in April of 2006 and still enjoy it.
  • I'm a chronic multi-tasker and musser.  I'm not sure which is worse.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.