I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Blog Your Blessing Sunday -

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

My husband and I have just returned from an amazing three week trip to our vacation home so there are an abundance of blessings to report.  We enjoyed wonderful, problem free traveling both ways.  Each way we stayed in a motel  over night rather than pushing through non-stop.  We were able to enjoy a fresh start in the morning arriving at our destinations tired but not exhausted.  We enjoyed some very lovely meals while sharing a lot of laughter and good times with our friends.  Thanks to Wi-Fi and internet connections at both destinations most of our online activities continued as normal.  From start to finish the entire trip was absolutely wonderful!  Not only did we get to enjoy friends who visited from home but also new friends we have made there.  What a blessing it is to be able to do a bit of traveling, thoroughly enjoy ourselves then return home relaxed and refreshed ready to greet Thanksgiving and autumn!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.