I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Blog Your Blessing Sunday - Christmas Memories

Blog Your Blessings Sunday
This year our Christmas celebrations were significantly different than other years (more on that later).    That brought out a whole range of emotions and memories for me.  As I sat reminiscing, I pondered about how very blessed I am to have such beautiful memories.  This Christmas would add to those memories as well and so it goes. 

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.