I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, December 03, 2010

Tickets to See Carrie Underwood

tickets to Carrie Underwood concert
The Tickets
November 29, 2010

My husband won two free tickets to see Carrie Underwood perform at The Palace of Auburn Hills in Auburn Hills, Michigan on Novemeber 29!  [Update: postponed to December 22]  He was quite excited and so was I as it had been awhile since we have gone to a live performance.  The last one we went to was Jimmy Buffet when we were in Florida a couple of years ago.  The only downside to going to a live performance on a week night is the long commute that makes for a very long day.  Still being tired the following day would be well worth it!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.