I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - Supporting Networks

Blog Your Blessings Sunday
This week's blessings all centred around supporting networks ranging from medical to travel and everything in between.  We are so very lucky to have all these external support networks available when we need them.  In many ways these support networks work behind the scenes, quietly yet effectively.  When we were young newlyweds we gave no nevermind to these types of supporting networks.  Now we are a bit older and wiser so realize the benefit of using external suppor networks.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.