I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - Sinus Relief

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Sinus relief sounds like an odd topic for a Blog Your Blessings Sunday post but it really isn't.  I suffer from chronic sinus problems/infection that also affect my ears, eyes, palate and back of throat.  There are very few days that I'm not symptomatic.  Congestion and itching are the norm to the point the congestion is quite apparent under my eyes and on both sides of the bridge of my nose.  The problem is medications meant to solve the congestion dry mucosal membranes creating complications so this type of thing become a vicious circle.   I have had what I thought was a funky, for lack of a better word, cold with the main symptoms being severe itching and sneezing but now it's more likely that it is an allergic reaction to something.  Mid-week something caused my sinuses to give way.  Without getting graphic the lack of congestion swelling was even apparent on my face!  Not only that but I felt wonderful.  As the clearing continued over the next few days and as I type this is still clearing, I am reassured taking the drug free approach is finally working.  At any rate, sinus relief has been a huge blessing for me this past week.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.