I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, December 02, 2010

New Neighbours

snowing on a road trip
Snowfall
November 27, 2010

As things would have it our neighbours and us had our houses on the market at the same time.  Theirs sold with a closing date of December 1 so the new neighbours spent a cold with snow flurries day moving in.  In some respects I could not help wishing that it was us doing the moving and yet I'd rather move in the nicer weather.  Moving is a lot of work made worse with inclimate weather.  We haven't met the new neighbours yet.  Hopefully they like their new house.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.