I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

snowing
Snowing
December 8, 2010


While many areas in souther Ontario were being bombarded with snow this past week we got off quite lightly.  A couple of days ago it was snowing nicely turning our area into a magical delight.  I honestly love the snow providing I don't have to drive in it.  It looks like we will be having a white Christmas, something I'm sure many were wondering about given the unseasonably mild autumn.  Isn't it a pretty backdrop for the Christmas decorations?

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.