I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Late Post

My gosh, this is a late post and I do apologize.  This is the busy time of year when somehow blogging just gets pushed to the back burner.  There are so many things going on here.  For the second week in a row we have house guests so that just throws everything out of kilter.  At any rate I am working at getting the posting back on schedule for those readers looking forward to reading new posts first thing in the morning.  I can't make any promises only that I'm working on it.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.