I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Up Close and Personal

cow up close
Up Close and Personal
December 9, 2010

I think I was born about 140 years too late!  For some reason the 1870's era really appeals to me.  Canada as a nation was in her infancy and progressing quickly.  My third great grandparents were busy raising a family while tending their farm.  I've always wanted to live on a farm with livestock and land to stretch out.  Unfortunately our current house is about as close to living on a farm as I'm ever going to get given my husband's urban tendencies.  Since our house is up for sale, I will be saying goodbye to rural living but I can still dream!  You don't suppose my husband would notice my new found friend if he just happened to follow me home, do you?

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.