I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, December 16, 2010

'Tis the Season

Christmas bulbs
'Tis the Season
December 11, 2010

'Tis the season for all the pretty baubles and balls on brightly decorated trees.  Some keep their trees quite simple while others go all out.  For the past few years we have had a fiber optic tree with only small red bows.  The kids don't like it so we are going back to a real tree.  It will be nice sharing the history behind some of our treasured baubles and balls with the Grandkids.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.