I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - Natural Remedies

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

This has been a rather funny week spent somewhat under the weather but not all out sick.  'Tis the time of the year for sickness to be going around so I've been relying rather heavily on a few natural remedies.  I've brought out the steam inhaler, upped our Vitamin C and Zinc, been making a lot of green tea and ensuring we get that magical 64 oz of water daily.  In fact, a new thing we are trying is drinking 1 - L (about 32 oz) of water first thing in the morning to help clear toxins from the body before even having a cup of coffee.  The body is a miraculous thing that if given the proper nutrition will heal itself.  So meals have been healthy, homemade focused on high nutrition.  This plan of attack seems to have halted whatever I was coming down with without having to resort to OTC medications.  Natural remedies really are the way to go if at all possible! 

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.