I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Grey Back Gorilla at Busch Gardens in Tampa, Florida

grey back gorilla
Grey Back Gorilla
December 22, 2010

Our first visit to Busch Gardens in Tampa, Flordia was on December 16, 2010 with our friend and his young daughter.  When our kids (ours & significant other) arrived we made it a point to take them to Busch Gardens as well.  I love that place!  Anyway we went to Busch Gardens with the kids and while I did take as many pictures as the first time, I won't bore you with all of them. 

This absolutely stunning grey back gorilla looked a bit perturbed with all the attention.  They say that they are very close to humans so it would be rather interesting to get his thoughts on the whole being on display issue.  It's quite clear that this poor being is not impressed with the attention!  He looks exactly how I feel when dealing with telemarketers, spammers and online trolls/stalkers ;)

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.