I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, February 25, 2011

My New Game Addiction

image courtesy of FrontierVille Info

Despite the fact I'm a computer junky, I'm really not into playing games much on the computer, PDA, online or through the boxes like Nintendo.  I can count on one hand the computerized games I like: Bejewelled, Bust-a-Move, and Super Mario.  Quite frankly I very seldom play them.   Since becoming active in Facebook I have discovered FrontierVille.  Oh my gosh!  I seriously love this game at the moment.  It helps that I'm still not mobile from my injury and while I should be using the time to blog, I really just feel like not thinking.

Garden Gnome


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.