I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Game Anticipation

arena at St. Pete Forum, Tampa, Florida
St. Pete Forum Arena Pre-Game Time
December 20, 2010


Our kids gifted us and one of their sibs with significant other that were visiting us at our vacation home with tickets to see a Tampa Bay Lightening vs Carolina Hurricanes hockey game.  I love the look of the hockey rink when it is freshly coated before game time while the arena is still fairly quiet.  It just evokes anticipation of what is to come!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.