I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dusk at Pelican Island, Florida

Dusk at Pelican Island, Florida
December 24, 2010

Pelican Island in Florida is a must stop for nature lover young and old.  There are so many gorgeous photo opportunities that it is well worth the stop for photo buffs as well.  We will certainly be visiting this nature resort often.  I can't hardly wait to see the wildlife!

Garden Gnome


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.