I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sheikra at Busch Gardens, Tampa, Flordia

Sheikra at Busch Gardens, Tampa, Florida
Sheikra
December 22, 2010

Some of my family members are into mind defying feats like you would not believe.  There are three of my loved ones in that cart on the Sheikra ride at Busch Gardens in Tampa Florida.  Now see, I am a keep my feet on the grounds type of person.  I long ago learned that even a merry-go-round could induce projective vomiting and any other ride from there just a gazillion times worse.  So here I am with my feet planted firmly on the ground taking pictures while waiting for them to get off that ride in one piece.  They loved the ride!  I on the other had was quite content to stay on the ground and worry about their safety.

Garden Gnome


1 comment:

  1. Love the rides- I think if you have an adrenaline junkie personality you are more likely to appreciate them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.