I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, February 21, 2011

The Gnome Hubby Said Couldn't Come Home

solar gnome
Solar Gnome
January 21, 2011

We were doing a bit of shopping at Big Lots when I spotted this most amazing gnome just begging to join my Gnome Empire.  During the day this gnome has a rather Harry Potter look but come night time those babies light right up.  My husband said the gnome was a bit bizarre bordering on spooky while muttering something about gnomes in white coats.  Can you just imagine this little guy lit up at night?  Well I can and you know after fighting with rabbits in the garden perhaps this is just the gnome that should be invited to join the empire.  Maybe he will jump into my cart the next time we are at Big Lots.

Garden Gnome


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.