I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm Active on Facebook

I've had a Facebook account for a couple of years now but have never used it.  I just didn't like all the privacy issues involved.  The other day I thought why not give it a try.  So I did.  I tweaked my account the way I wanted it.  Once I was comfortable with my settings I decided to connect with family, current friends and a few old friends.  Unlike Twitter, Facebook is considerably more personalized, or at least it is for me.   I'm looking forward to exploring yet one more form of social networking!

Garden Gnome


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.