I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, February 14, 2011

White Tiger at Busch Gardens, Tampa, Florida

white tiger at Busch Gardens, Tampa, Florida
White Tiger
December 22, 2010

We have only seen tigers in captivity but they still very impressive creatures.  The tiger den at Busch Gardens in Tampa, Florida features a massive wrap-around view area.  There is a smaller viewing area that you can climb up were tigers are lounging.  This gorgeous white tiger was anxious to have his feelings heard.  He came up close to the viewing area a few times while letting out a loud roar.  Isn't he magnificant?

Garden Gnome


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.