I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, October 28, 2011

Good Gosh, Let's All Burn the Bra!

Ok, this might fall under the category of too much information but it certainly would not hurt my feelings if bras were banned, burned or even made illegal.  I'm not kidding and guaranteed many women feel exactly the way I do.  For men who may not understand the bra issue, try walking around in a sports cup for twelve or more hours in a day, every day of the year.  At the end of the day there is:  chafing, burning itching, and in warm weather a pool of sweat made worse by the wicking action of the bra causing a lovely heat rash.  Bras have enough metal in them to poke holes in a waterbed and set off security alarms but the good news is they can be used as short range missiles should the need arise.  I'm just saying...

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.