I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, October 02, 2011

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - Wireless Connedtion

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

We first went wireless at our previous house.  It was such a delight to take our laptop out onto the dock, sit by the water and still be able to go online.  We now have wireless at our vacation home and our new home.  The kids can connect when they are home and I can use the laptop at home anywhere in the house.  Oh I should mention that my husband bought a new laptop with the old one to be left at the vacation home.  Now I wanted to bring my old iMac down to leave at the vacation home but he really needed a new laptop.  Anyway, we have an iPhone, iPod, iPod touch, laptops and iMac all on wireless and oh my gosh what a delight it is.  Basically wireless takes your office to you wherever you are.  I've blogged from air ports, restaurants, marinas and wireless home connections.  The neat thing is when traveling through heavily populated areas like Chicago we can pick up wireless connections along the way.  My doctor's office even provides free Wi-Fi, something much appreciated as I while away the mandatory one hour wait time.  You would think with all this technology they could get the scheduling a bit tighter but I seriously love my doctor so don't mind the wait especially with free Wi-Fi.  Being able to connect using wireless is such a blessing!  We can stay in touch with our family and friends while traveling.  Oh and the neatest thing about wireless is we can now do video conferencing so get to see out kids and grandkids on a very regular basis.  This is way beyond cute!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.