I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, January 10, 2010

BYBS - Clean Bill of Health

Blog Your Blessings Sunday
A couple of weeks before Christmas one of our friends had to travel to be with her daughter who suffered a serious and life threatening medical emergency. Our hearts went out to her as she was away providing a lot of love and support for her daughter. We kept the family in our thoughts and prayers hoping things would be fine. My husband came home yesterday with the news that our friend's daughter after a long recovery has received a clean bill of health! We couldn't be happier to hear this awesome news. What a wonderful blessing! Major hugs to the family for surviving this curve ball life decided to throw at you.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.