I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, January 04, 2010

Thinking of Summer

Lake St. Clair
Thinking of Summer
June 22, 2009

The holiday season has now passed so it's time to tucker down for the remainder of the winter. We haven't had any major snowfall yet but the weather has turned quite cold. Yesterday we watched as the water filled with floating sheets of ice. There is considerably more ice today. It's pretty especially when the sun peaks out for a couple of seconds. The cold snap is predicted to lift over the next day but it's still cold. I've been going through iPhoto enjoying all the great pictures taken last year. This picture caught my eye reminding me of summer that really is just around the corner. We only have 3 months of really cold weather left but I'm sure there will only be a few days of the bitter cold.
Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.