I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm Just Saying


Detroit Redwings vs Toronto Maple Leafs
October 9, 2008

[from my email files]

A little known fact....
The first testicular guard "Cup" was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974.
It took 100 years for men to realize that the brain is also important.

---
Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! Of course, there is much more pain when they clobber those little balls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharkbytes :) It gave me a bit of a chuckle!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.