I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, January 17, 2010

BYBS - Transitions

Blog Your Blessings Sunday
Life is all about transitions aka change. From the day you are conceived until the day you die change is a normal part of life. Now you have two choices. You both embrace and welcome change or you fight it tooth and nail but either way it will happen despite your approach. Change in and of itself it a blessing. Without it life would be rather boring, wouldn't it? This past week was all about embracing and welcoming change for the blessing that it is.


Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.