I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Tiger by the Tail

Ok, you knew this had to be coming. This parody originally aired on aired on www.thebigshow.com. It is now on YouTube®, making the rounds via email and through the blogosphere. I received it through email and did get a bit of a chuckle. The thing is when you are in the public eye people are going to poke a bit of fun at you if you mess up whether it is their business or not. Sometimes when you mess up laughter is the best way to lighten the load.



Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.