I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, January 14, 2011

African Black-footed Penguin

African Black-footed Penguin
December 14, 2010

During our recent vacation at our vacation home we had the great pleasure of visiting The Florida Aquarium not once but twice!  We could have easily visited for a third time.  We were so impressed with this amazing attraction that we bought an annual membership.  Pictured is one of the six African Black-foot Penguins the aquarium is home to.  Unfortunately we only caught the tail end of the Penguin Promenade so that is on our list to thing to do during our next visit to the aquarium.  Isn't he just adorable?

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.