I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, January 07, 2011

Look Who I Met on My Walk-About

garden gnome gathering water
Garden Gnome Gathering Water
December 31, 2010


A walk-about is always a good activity to indulge in after a busy holiday season filled with lots of great foods.  The nice thing about a walk-about is you never know what you are going to see or who you will meet.  My camera is always with me just for those special times.  I happened upon this very friendly gnome collecting water for his garden.  He was up near a beautiful chunk or greenish glass.  My Mom had several pieces of glass in her front garden bed so I've always been quite fond of it.  After a brief chat and a photoshoot I let the gnome go about his business collecting water while I continued my walk-about.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.