I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, January 03, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Many people declare their New Year's resolutions each year.  They make a long list of resolutions that usually are broken by the end of the first week of the new year.  The problem with making resolutions is they set you up for failure right off the hop, then you feel horrible for breaking them and not living up to those expectations that you get discouraged and give up trying.  I don't make New Year's resolutions.  Instead what I aim for is to make the new year a better year than the year before.  With that comes the realization that I need to work on making myself a better person but nothing is ever cut into stone.  I just work on it.  What about you?  Do you make New Year's resolutions?

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.