I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hubby Meets Big Bird

Big Bird at Busch Gardens, Tampa, Florida
December 16, 2010

Sesame Street was such a big part of our daily routine when our kids were young.  Now our grandkids are watching Sesame Street.  During our visit to Busch Gardens we spotted Big Bird and Elmo greeting visitors in the Sesame Street Safari of Fun.  Grandma just had to get a picture of Papa with Big Bird for the grandkids.  Papa is quite tall but Big Bird towered over him by at least a head.  Papa came up to Big Bird's neck!  It was a great photo that I immediately emailed to the grandkids when we were home for the evening.  I must say that Big Bird is one of the friendliest birds you will ever meet!  What a great day! 
Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.