I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - The End of a Great Vacation

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

The first week of 2011 was eventful yet quite pleasant.  We spent the first part of the week soaking up the sun knowing we would be back in the cold and snow soon enough.  Mid-week we said our good-byes to our vacation home friends once again until our next visit.  Pointing Lucy in the direction of a couple of our kids where would spend a couple of days before making the final leg of our trip home.  It had been a wonderful extended vacation filled with family, friends and great food.  We had been very blessed to enjoy such a great time!


Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.