I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - Vacation Photos

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Now that we are back at our primary residence after being on vacation with a home base of our vacation home for a month, I'm taking some time to go through all the pictures I took.  There are a lot of them, 1,793 to be precise.  It is such a blessing that we have so many pictures to remind us of our first extended stay at our vacation home!  I have plans to share some with family and friends as well as readers of my blogs.  Some will be used to create a digital scrapbook.  I feel very blessed not only at having the opportunity to get out of the cold for a period of time but to also have brought back such great memories.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.