I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, January 10, 2011

The Florida Aquarium

The Florida Aquarium
The Florida Aquarium
December 14, 2010

The Florida Aquarium is located at 701 Channelside Drive in Tampa, Florida.  The building is architecturally quite impressive.  We have an annual membership so can go as often as we want as well as save a little on extras while there.  We took our friend and his 8 year old there the first week of our vacation then the kids there when they were down.  This is seriously a wonderful place to spend the good part of an afternoon.  The next few posts will be from our first visit there.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.