I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - First Sunday of 2011

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Here we are celebrating the first Sunday of 2011.  We had a blessings filled 2010 and survived those happenings that weren't so much of a blessing.  We grew though our experiences, laughed a lot, traveled a lot, and enjoyed our family and friends.  We are looking forward to seeing what blessings are in store for us for 2011.  I'm sure like the many years that have gone before us, 2011 will have many blessings!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.