I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kangaroos at Busch Gardens, Tampa, Florida

Kangaroos at Busch Gardens, Tampa Florida
Kangaroos Lazing in the Sun
December 16, 2010

Busch Gardens has a large number of wildlife exhibits.  Our first stop was the kangaroo and wallaby exhibit.  You can buy a cup of feed to feed them through the low wood fence.  If you put the food in your palm or hold the container where the can see it, both the kangaroos and wallabies will come to eat the offerings.  Kangaroos and wallabies are both marsupials but wallabies are considerably smaller than kangaroos.  They were quite docile, lazing in the sun.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.