I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - A Week of Discovery

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

This past week has been one of discovery mainly blog related.  I have decided to make a few changes on all of my blogs.  All of this will be behind the scenes spanning a month or so per blog.  This is being done as a major improvement overall, one that will give me significantly more control over my blogs.  For the most part I hope to keep the look and feel of my blogs so readers likely won't notice much of a change.  They will notice one quite apparent change although that too shouldn't be too painful.  In order to make these changes I have been doing a lot of research so that I can make the changes systematically and as pain free as possible.  My gosh there is a lot of material out there to digest!  Each day I have discovered something new, quite often one more way to improve my blogs.  Through discovery I am learning a lot about the behind the scenes workings for blogging!  It has been a very interesting week.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.