I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Am I Coming or Going?

Between moving and canning all the tomato products we need for the up coming year I seriously don't know whether I'm coming or going!  I'm in major overdrive mode while trying to ignore the fact that I'm not feeling well.  The good news is my doctor's office called this morning with my test results and were nice enough to fax a prescription to my pharmacy saving me a trip to her office!    I had to go into town anyway to pick up a few canning supplies for the sauces I planned making today so I called the pharmacy before leaving the house.  They hadn't received the fax yet so I decided to pick up the groceries first then check back with them before leaving town.  They had the fax but said my prescription wouldn't be ready for 20 - 30 minutes.  Since I had taken advantage of some great frozen fish sales I didn't want to wait that long and besides I was anxious to get the longer cook sauces on.  I called my husband to pick up my prescription on his way through town.  When I got home I set about getting the pizza sauce and two roasted tomato sauces going.  Neither will be ready for canning until later tonight but I can get a batch of crushed tomatoes canned in the meantime.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.