I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Horseshoe Falls, Ontario, Canada

Horseshoe Falls, Ontario, Canada
Horseshoe Falls, Ontario Canada
July 31, 2011

During our recent visit to Niagara Falls we enjoyed spending time on the Skylon observation tower deck.  The Skylon offers the highest view of the falls and a spectacular three hundred and sixty degree radius of the surrounding landscape.  It is well worth going up the tower!  Pictured is the Horseshoe Falls with the Maid of the Mist nearing the Falls.
 
Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.