I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, August 08, 2011

Skylon Tower, Niagara Falls, Ontario

Skylon Tower in Niagara Falls, Ontario
July 31, 2011
 
My husband and I met up with one of our friend's and his daughter in Niagara Falls (Ontario) on the Civic Holiday weekend.  Niagara Falls is one of our favourite annual short vacation spots.  We ususally spendthree days and two nights depending when we visit.  My husband arranged for tickets to ascend the Skylon Tower, an excellent way to get amazing pictures of the falls.  I post a few more pictures of the view from the Skylon Tower over the next couple of days.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.