I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Fireworks Over Niagara Falls

fireworks over Niagara Falls
Fireworks Over Niagara Falls
July 31, 2011

During the summer months there are firework displays on Saturdays and Sundays courtesy of the Niagara Park Commission in addition to the regular Falls illumination turning the park into a magical wonderland.  There are free concerts in the park before the fireworks.  Folks brings blankets to sit on the grass to enjoy the music and fireworks.  It is a delighful way to spend a summer evening! 

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.